Friday, June 15, 2012

Powerful Blazers

I SUPER ♥ BLAZERS!

It transform a casual wear into formal. How cool is that!?
Working woman attire is the best that I admire the most! ♥
Business look on ladies makes them oozing with womanly power. Gaaaaah!
Anything can be paired with it, as long as the color combinations are correct. :)






Nobody will look like trashy with a blazer on even if you paired it with the shortest short or skimpiest skirt nor miniest dress! It will still look glamorous.♥ Ain't that awesome? :D

So, HOW DO YOU WEAR YOURS?

If only i'm not in a tropical country, I would wear blazer every effin day! It's another lust of mine. ;)

Photos from lookbook.nu

1 comment:

  1. I definetely love blazers! And own a lot of them,especially I love my beige and electric blue blazer :D

    Great post!!!

    http://fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete