Thursday, April 12, 2012

Basic



11 Things About Me
I was editting my blog profile, but ths random shit is so wordy that the disposed characters are not enough, so imma blog this nalang. heehee..

Here we go...

♡ Born under the Zodiac Sign Crab, year of the Earth Dragon.

♡ Weights about 112lbs. Ikr? i'm a PIG!
but i'm trying to reduce eating rice, yet i eat breads like maddd!

♡ I'm your average 161cm dude. *barefeet. :D

♡ With Blood Type of B+
***i remember watching this U-Kiss Vampire Episodes about guys living together having different blood types to reveal each type's true colors, and that made me googled about Type B's character/personality! Have u checked yours? :D

♡ I am an ALIEN. Why? My shitty birth registry is filled with fckin lies! :)))

♡ Obviously my eyes could make you think
i'm mixed blood, yes! Of Sing-chinese and Filipino genes
 yet i'm damn FUGLEY! #bangsheadonthewall.jpg

♡ Recently dealing with my Constipation Dilemma *click*. I think i've spoilt my digestive system from relying to laxative teas! And no matter what i eat, i can't bring it to its normal again. I might die from colon cancer someday! *Sighs --o

♡ i hate that i was born with mega sensitive skin!
i don't have porcelain fair complexion i admit, i'm very much vulnerable to insect bites! Leaves me with petty ugly scars / patches.These mothafckin blood SUCKERS
 are my forever mortal enemies!!! >_< my skin looks GROSS!
And that annoying feeling when every part of your body is itchy?
Daannnnnnnnnnggggg!!!
I think i've acquired lymphatic filariasis *click*. My legs are massive,
to the point that it already worries me. Its almost even with my thighs, gaaawwddddd! 

♡ Weakness? Decision making. #facepalm.jpg

♡ On my facebook photo album numerology,
one friend commented that
"I live modernly yet with a classic mind"
i must agree with her, indeed when it comes to 
LOVE... ♥

♡ I'm mad looking for someone with TLC! Anyone?
Ehhh? Do i sound like a desperate whore here? >:)




BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Effin waste of time reading ths, ikr? Who would want to read nor care to know me?
When I'm just a NOBODY. Sarreeh!
Wanted to exercise my neurons for a bit.
I'll say something interesting next time, kk?☺



That's all for now, thank you's!
♠ccy♠

2 comments:

  1. haha love it! dude, your 112 lbs, dont comlain! haha, i'd kill to be your weight! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks plumi! =) 112lbs is 52kg!!! i look damn short bcos of my weight. *pinchbelly*

    ReplyDelete