Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A classmate from high school fb msg me, and said I should not lose more weight cos I look bad when my face slim-down. *Yea right. My high cheek-bone is to be blame! [While others would pay to have cheek-bone fillers here I am complaining about mine. Fantastic!] I know I look like a skull covered by skin when I lose my fat cheeks! =( What can i do man!? I need to chop away the fats in my belly! And if only I know how to slim-down without sacrificing the fat-cheeks then I've done that! Hayst. [Beauty has a price.]

In the future, when i succeed with my studies and get a good job that pays well, i will definitely seek for a cheek-fillers!!! Better yet, get a plastic surgeon to transform my face in to a barbie doll like Valeria Lukyanova! [Google in case you don't know her.]

Anyways, seems like i'm losing my diet discipline again. >•<
Last night I ate 2-slice of pizza before I slept! [Can anyone resist a good pizza? Not me!] Then today, I ate a big cut of lavishly sweet rice cake! OMG. My belly is starting to bump again~ Nooooooooooooooooo pls!

Another problem is, I can't get an early doze recently! *Sighs* For 3 consecutive nights, I've been falling asleep on wee hours! Gawd. Improper sleep also leads to converting sugar in to fats [something like that] and triggers pimple !!! *Cries.

On the lighter note, I've spent the day exploring youtube! Hahaha! :D
I've found excellent gurus and subscribed! lol. You guess what vlogs they do? It's of course no other than make up and styling!!! trolololols. :)) I was really amused!!! ^3^ Specially on Promise Tamang Phan make-up transformations! She is AWESOME! Very impressive pro make-up skill man! She can make herself look like Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Scarlet Johanson, Taylor Swift, Drake, to name a few. Whew! She even copied the girl from avatar - all in blue! WtHeck! You need to check her out too ladies! :)

That's all for today! hehe. :)
I feel lazy to blog my enrollment attempts. It's just boring. Plus I might just be cussing if I'd talk about it.

Will meet Larah in a while btw. :)

ktnxbye•
♥tin

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog for a couple of days now and I find it to be so amusing! I hope you don't stop blogging, I love your entries :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ykcha! ^^ thank you~ :) i hope you'll continue reading my blog despite of some crappy entries sometimes. Haha~ :)) I won't stop blogging bcos of you! Thanks again sweetie. ^◡^

      Delete